Clear-Flex™ SDX Tubing
Clear-Flex SDX is your solution when you need flexible connectors that are
static-dissipative, FDA-acceptable, highly clear… or all three!
Best of all, Clear-Flex SDX outlasts rubber and fabric sleeves by 10 to 1 in the demanding application of dry, abrasive materials processing! Clear-Flex SDX is available in a variety
of forms, including seamless tubing, spliced sleeves and connectors, and even molded corrugated sleeves.
- Clear, Transparent – See your processing flow!
- UV Stabilized
- FDA Acceptable per CFR 21.177.1680 & CFR 21.177.2600 for Food and Pharmaceutical Contact.
- EC 10/2011 Compliant for Food Contact.
- Does Not Contain Phthalates.
- Highly Static-Dissipative: ATEX Zone 20, 21, 22 Compliant for Use in Explosive Atmospheres.
- 0 to 190° F (-18 to 88° C) Operating Temperature Range.
- 82A Durameter, Clear, Smooth Finish, Soft “Rubbery” Feel.
We’ve steadily improved Clear-Flex’s qualities over the years until we now proudly offer Clear-Flex SDX, our fourth-generation product.
This custom-compounded polyether-based polyurethane meets ATEX requirements for static dissipation and both FDA and EC standards
for food and pharmaceutical contact, while retaining flexibility, exceptional clarity and outstanding durability.
- Seamless roll tubing available in lengths up to 50 ft (15m) for cut-to-length connectors – minimize your connector inventory problems
- Seamless roll tubing available in ten diameters from 2 to 12 inches ( 57 to 308mm)
- Sheet goods available in 50” (1.27m) widths and in .020″ (0.5mm), .040″ (1mm) or .060″ (1.5mm) wall thicknesses
- Flanged, shaped and larger diameter connectors available in custom sizes
- Molded corrugated sleeves: the ultimate rubber replacement option with 10x the abrasion resistance
Clear-Flex SDX Seamless Tubing Sizes
Clear-Flex SDX is available in 10 standard diameters of seamless tubing with .030 inch (.76mm) wall thickness, in lengths up to 50ft (15m).