Feather-Flex products are made from Tyvek®. Feather-Flex is ideal for its lower cost, light weight transition sleeve or cover material that is FDA acceptable. Feather-Flex is strong, extremely lightweight, flexible, smooth, low-linting, opaque and resistant to water, chemicals, abrasion and aging. This unique combination of properties makes Feather-Flex ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Tyvek products are inert to most acids, bases and salts.
- Makes Tyvek an excellent choice for cleaning applications.
- Tyvek 1443C meets the requirements for direct food contact applications.
- Tyvek is very lightweight, yet incredibly strong and tear resistant.
- When exposed to a flame Tyvek shrinks away rapidly.
- The physical properties of Tyvek withstand the effects of water.
- Tyvek brand of protective materials has outstanding flexibility and does exceed 20,000 folding cycles.
- Tyvek shows no degradation after being buried in soil for an extended period.
- Won’t support mold or mildew growth.