Siftex is a premier provider of fabric connectors in any combination of length, shape, connection, diameters and materials.
Popular Sleeve Options
- Shock Cord – Sewn inside hems to secure sleeves to spout openings.
- Support Rings – Sewn into the length of sleeves to prevent collapse in negative pressure applications.
- Drawstring – Sewn inside hems to secure sleeves to spout openings.
- Ground Wire – Sewn inside seam running the length of sleeves to conduct
static electricity for improved grounding and safety.
- Flanges – Sewn into sleeve ends to allow bolt-on installation to flange plates.</>
Sift-Sock fabrics can be sewn into virtually unlimited shapes and designs
- Cut-to-length fabric tubing in lengths of your choice. Fast, easy, custom length connectors save time and money. Simply fold over the cut ends and secure with hose clamp.
- Snap-on “shock cord” hems make installation a snap. Sleeve stays in place during installation; won’t slip off pipe. Secure with hose clamps.
- Integrated band clamp hems allows the hose clamp to slide through the specially fabricated top and bottom hems. Easier sleeve installation and better protection against hose clamp cutting of the sleeve material.
- Better static control with ClearFlex SDX polyurethane sleeve material. Or, choose stainless steel braided grounding wires.
Siftex Sift-Sock™ fabrics are designed for a variety of applications.
- Sifter Sleeves that flex constantly while in use on vibratory and gyratory equipment require a soft, yet durable fabric to maximize wear.
- “Load Out” and product transfer sleeves without substantial flex or motion are typically made from stiffer fabrics.
- Filter Bags can be fabricated to any dimension from either woven or non-woven media. Natural, synthetic, chemically inert and high temperature materials are available.
- Covers for machines, tote bins, drums and hoppers are designed to keep foreign material out and/or to prevent product leakage.
- ROUND COVERS – Vibratory screeners, hoppers and silos, barrels, drums and pails.
- SQUARE COVERS – Gaylords and tote bins.
- Fun with Circle Geometry (PDF)
Abrasion resistance, cleaning method, operating temperature etc. are all important considerations when selecting a Sift-Sock fabric. In order to supply you with a properly manufactured sleeve, Please fill out the following application:
Please reference our Support Page for these data sheets and more.